Blue Mountains Tour with Overnight accommodation YH101N
- Duration : 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Circular Quay, NSW
- Product code : YH101N
Blue Mountains Tour Itinerary
• Explore Featherdale Wildlife Park – one of Australia’s largest collections of native animals and bird life. Hand feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus. Take a selfie with a koala.
• Enjoy a 2 course lunch in a cafe at Leura.
• At Echo Point enjoy splendid views of Jamison Valley and the Three Sisters.
• Ride on the world’s steepest incline Railway at Scenic World.
• Stroll through world heritage listed wilderness and rainforest.
• Enjoy unique views from the Scenic Cableway of the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mount Solitary and Katoomba Falls.
• Walk on air on the Scenic Skyway’s glass floor as you glide between cliff tops above Jamison Valley. Seating and solid flooring is available. (All rides at own expense)
• Be taken to the Blue Mountains YHA for your stay in share accommodation.
• Your tour concludes at the Blue Mountains YHA.
• After your stay, return to Sydney by local train
– you choose when you want to go so make the most of your day in the mountains. The train leaves frequently from the station near the YHA and costs approx. $10 and arrives back at Central Station in Sydney.