Blue Mountains " No Lunch" Day Tour WNL
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Circular Quay, NSW
- Product code: WNL
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, Sydney's ultimate hands-on wildlife experience. Hand feed kangaroos, see Koalas, penguins, wombats and a crocodile.
- At Echo Point you will enjoy splendid views of the Jamison Valley and the Three Sisters , a towering rock formation from the dreamtime.
- Visit to Scenic World, rides can be purchased on the day of the tour. Speak to your driver about this.
- Bypass the Sydney peak hour traffic with a River Cruise along Parramatta River.
- The River Cruise will stop at Circular Quay (next to the
Opera House) at 6:15pm or you can continue and get off at Darling Harbour (near
Barangaroo) at 6:30pm. You will then make your own way back to your
Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park
PLEASE NOTE: Prams and Strollers are not permitted on the Scenic Railway and sections of the scenic walkway are not wheelchair accessible.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE ON 029637 4466 THE DAY BEFORE THE TOUR TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING.