Blue Mountains " No Lunch" Day Tour WNL
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Circular Quay, NSW
- Product code: WNL
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, Sydney's ultimate hands-on wildlife experience. Hand feed kangaroos, see Koalas, penguins, wombats and a crocodile.
- At Echo Point you will enjoy splendid views of the Jamison Valley and the Three Sisters , a towering rock formation from the dreamtime.
- Visit to Scenic World, rides can be purchased on the day of the tour. Speak to your driver about this.
- Bypass the Sydney peak hour traffic with an included Fantasea River Cruise (with commentary). You may buy a drink from the on board bar as you relax in comfort and style on this enjoyable cruise which concludes the tour at Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
Entry into Featherdale Wildlife Park
PLEASE NOTE: Prams and Strollers are not permitted on the Scenic Railway and sections of the scenic walkway are not wheelchair accessible.
STUDENTS (from 13 - 18 years old) please use the Student Rate at time of booking.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE ON 029637 4466 THE DAY BEFORE THE TOUR TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING.